Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Master Plan & Mixed
30 Acres (Phase 1)
NATURE OF DEVELOPMENT:
• Shopping center
• Residential & commercial towers
• Parks, river and connectivity
Dubbed the River of Life, over 320 acres of river fronting land will be transformed in one of the most ambitious urban rejuvenation projects. This would be a 7-year project under the Economic Transformation Programme for Greater Kuala Lumpur to resuscitate the Klang and Gombak rivers.
GROSS DEVELOPMENT VALUE:
~USD $11 Billion
• CGI design, virtual reality development and platform implementation
• KL River City was launch to the government and this visualisation tool has enabled their investors and future buyers to grasp the potential of this new city and what it can deliver as a thriving central hub.
• CGI content design of entire master plan
• Virtual reality walkthrough development of entire master plan
• Animated fly through
• Utilised 200” LED panels to display and introduce the lifestyle of KL River City. Buildings, landscapes and infrastructures of the project has been virtually built to scale according to the official masterplan.
• Among those present were Minister of Federal Territories, Datuk Seri Utama Tengku, Adnan Tengku Mansor and Ekovest executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Kang Hoo. Executive director of Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) Datuk Mohd Najib Mohd, Chief Secretary to the Ministry of Federal Territories Datuk Seri Adnan Md Ikshan and deputy director general (I) of the Department of Irrigation and Drainage.
• AltumVR had 6 weeks to complete this project.
© ALTUMVR 2018